Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mix ink and perform basic set up of pad printing equipment per master process.
- Perform minor troubleshooting techniques to pad printing equipment to maintain part quality.
- Assist with maintaining areas consumables inventory
- Identify areas/projects for process improvements
- Coach and train employees to produce product that meets part specifications per setup/work instructions.
- Assist with staging, setup, cleanup, and line clearances of secondary equipment
- Perform a range of secondary operations (Assembly, Sonic Welding, Heat staking, Hot stamping, Milling, and pad printing) at acceptable rates and quality level.
Education, Training, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience with setup and troubleshooting of pad printing equipment is preferred.
- Experience in Injection Molding, Medical Device, Food Processing, or Pharmaceutical industries is preferred.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of ISO 13485:2003 & 9001:2008 and Good Documentation Practices
- Basic knowledge of blueprints
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position will require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
EirMed, LLC will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.