Job Responsibilities :
- Set up, start up, and change over production jobs consistent with process control capabilities.
- Use proper process procedure documentation for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot process, machine, and auxiliary equipment.
- Monitor production for accuracy and efficiency.
- Process material according to manufacturer’s specification or guidelines.
- Assure all safety devices are operating properly.
- Properly tag mold pending condition as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Training, Skills, and Experience:
- Minimum of two (2) years in Engineering, maintenance, or related technical field.
- Strong organizational communication and problem-solving skills
- Basic computer, reading, math, blueprint reading and comprehension skills
- Self-starter with minimal supervision necessary.
- Must be able to speak and read English proficiently, along with good written and oral.
- Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels.
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with medical devices and cleanroom environments desired.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485:2016 & 9001:2015 and Good Documentation Practices preferred.
- Working knowledge or IQMS system is preferred, but not required.
This position will require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. EirMed, LLC will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and the opportunity for career growth to the right individual.