Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scan product to/from locations
- Stage resins and components needed for manufacturing
- Weigh up resins and components when work order finishes, relabel and scan to the destination
- Clean dryers, hoppers and lines
- Clean warehouse
- Operate presses as needed.
- Troubleshoot material issues.
- Program resin feed system
- Perform physical inventory as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Training, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have good English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use basic scales
- Self-starter and requires minimal supervision
- Experience with ERP (IQMS preferred)
- Experience in cleanroom environments desired
- Forklift experience preferred
- Knowledge of ISO and Good Documentation Practices
- General computer proficiency
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
This position will require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
EirMed, LLC, will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.