• Responsible for machine operation.
• Handle and trim plastic parts.
• Package, label, and move product per procedures.
• Inspect parts and record results per procedures.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work place.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• Responsible for machine operation to produce molded components consistent with pre-approved standards and practices. This includes visually checking parts for changes in color, texture, and conformity with part standards.
• Must be able to speak and read English proficiently, including good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to follow procedures and work instructions.
• Plastic injection molding or similar machinery operation experience a plus.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
This position will require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
EirMed, LLC, will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.