Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stage all required accessories needed for the work order.
- Set up scales for production at beginning of shift or work order.
- Accurately weigh or count product.
- Coach and train operators on how to effectively run equipment.
- Perform physical counts and cycle counts of inventory and make adjustments as needed.
- Track and enter rejects on an hour by hour basis.
- Package and disposition parts accordingly.
- Hourly checks with operators on equipment, address any quality concerns that may come up.
- Run equipment when needed, relieve operators for breaks.
- Accurately label products.
- Perform proper line-clearance at end of each job to allow clean transition to next job.
- Un-stage all required accessories, relabel and place back to inventory.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education, Training, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Injection molding experience preferred.
- Medical manufacturing preferred.
- Clean room experience preferred.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and drawings
- Knowledge of how to use measuring tools i.e. rulers, calipers, scales, etc.
- Knowledge of ERP software.
- Knowledge of computer software i.e. Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, sit for extended periods of time and be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
This position will require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. EirMed, LLC will comply with all federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.