Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, maintain, and communicate daily sample schedule and associated paperwork.
- Create projects in project manager for new projects, revisions, repairs, and service revenue.
- Create and manage sales orders for new projects, revision, repairs, and service revenue.
- Acknowledge new sales orders received from the customer during development.
- Create purchase orders for items needed in development.
- Route vendor invoices for approval.
- Review/receive purchase orders with vendor invoices during development.
- Prepare paperwork for shipments during development.
- Create packing slips for invoicing during development.
- Create and maintain bills of materials for new parts during development.
- Create and maintain inventory items for new parts during development.
- Create new items in IQMS and order from suppliers during development
- Attach REACH, RoHS, Conflict Minerals, Animal Origin/BSE/TSE, etc. documentation to inventory items.
- Create engineering files and production packets for new programs.
- Review part prints for changes during development.
- Create and maintain engineering change orders during development.
- Create and maintain the document library during development.
- Initiate and revise Bill of Material (BOM) changes for new projects and samples accordingly.
- Schedule gating and production release meetings.
- Backup for answering the telephone, greeting and assisting visitors.
- Assist with Quote Review Meetings
- Backup the Production Scheduler.
- Backup Customer Service Representative.
- Backup Buyer/Planner by creating purchase orders when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Training, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 2-5 years of ERP systems experience, preferably in IQMS.
- Knowledge and working experience in ISO 13485 quality standards.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Project Timeline.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
This position will require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. EirMed, LLC will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
We offer stability, competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity for career growth to the right individual.