EirMed, a rapidly growing, state of the art injection molding and assembly company serving the Medical Device, Biotechnology, and Industrial markets is currently accepting applications for a Document Control Coordinator at its Menomonie, Wisconsin facility.
This is an administrative position providing support and assistance to quality, engineering, and production in administrative responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, edit, maintain and control all documentation through the ERP system.
- Participate in project teams for new product development.
- Maintains and manages product development files.
- Create and maintain bills of materials for existing parts.
- Create and maintain inventory items for existing parts.
- Maintain production packets for all programs.
- Review part prints for changes.
- Develop/control ballooned drawings.
- Create and maintain engineering change orders.
- Create and maintain the document libraries.
- File, organize, and maintain physical documentation and records.
- Develop and control forms.
- Develop and maintain filing systems for new and revised documents.
- Manage software for training database.
- Participate in non-conformance investigation, root cause determination, and corrective actions.
- Backup for answering the telephone.
- Other duties as assigned; including assisting in Production & Quality as needed.
Education, Training, Skills and Experience Expectations:
- Minimum 2-5 years of ERP systems experience, preferably in IQMS.
- Knowledge and working experience in ISO 13485 quality standards.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Project Timeline.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
This position will require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
EirMed, LLC will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.